APPLICATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR CARES ACT FUNDING FOR SMALL BUSINESS GRANTS
Doña Ana County was awarded $3,039,750 from the CARES Act Relief Fund. The fund makes monies available to local governments to provide grants to small businesses impacted by COVID-19.
Businesses that are eligible to apply for a grant must meet the following criteria:
- Have an active business registration license in good standing;
- Located in Doña Ana County unincorporated areas, City of Anthony, City of Sunland Park, Town of Mesilla and Village of Hatch;
- Business is headquartered in Doña Ana County, NM;
- Business has been forced to close or severely curtailed business operations as a result of closure orders from the State;
- Have 50 or fewer full-time equivalent employees;
- Have an annual revenue of $2 million or less prior to the impact of COVID-19;
- Businesses must have had a start date prior to March 1, 2019;
- Non Profit organizations as designated by IRS and have a certificate of good standing with the State of New Mexico.
We are encouraging businesses to apply as soon as possible.
CEO, Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce
Distribution of funding will begin upon review of completed applications.
Applications may be submitted:
- Online: www.lascruces.org
- By mail: DAC Business Grants
c/o Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 519
Las Cruces, NM 88004
In person: 150 E. Lohman
Las Cruces, NM 88001
Applications may also be dropped off at the Cities of Anthony and Sunland Park, the Town of Mesilla and the Village of Hatch government offices.
For questions regarding the application, please call the Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce at (575) 524-1968.